Sunday, December 18, 2022

CISA Advisory Update Numbering Error – 12-15-22

This morning, while doing my weekly files maintenance, I was saving copies of CISA advisories to my archives, and I was notified by the computer that two of the files already existed:

• ICSA-20-014-03: Siemens SCALANCE X Switches (Update B)

• ICSA-22-132-05Siemens Industrial PCs and CNC devices (Update A)

Sure enough. The ‘Update B’ for ICSA-20-014-03 was published on June 16th, 2022. The ‘Update A’ for ICSA-22-132-05 was published on July 15th, 2022.

This is only an ‘issue’ for gadfly’s and info junkies like myself, since only the latest version of the advisory is available on the ICS-CERT Advisories web site, but it will be interesting to see if NCCIC-ICS ‘corrects’ the update labeling if/when they next update these advisories.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */