Friday, June 21, 2013

Change to Chemical Security Web Site?

I’m not sure if there was a deliberate change or if something just happened that inadvertently changed the Critical Infrastructure: Chemical Security web page. In any case I noticed this change yesterday evening and it is still there now; the “Spotlight” box on the right hand side of the page is no longer there.

That box contained link contained information about the CFATS Tip Line and links to information about the Ammonium Nitrate Security Program, CFATS key documents, the Revised Tiering Assignment notice, the Office of Infrastructure Protection and CFATS laws and regulations.

All of the links from that missing box (my cached copy) still work, so this is likely an inadvertent change. I would be more certain of that if DHS hadn’t discontinued the practice of putting the date of the last page update on the bottom of all of their pages. I have signed up to be notified of page changes, but that notification process hasn’t worked for a couple of months now, so the lack of a notification email about the apparent change doesn’t do me any good either.

I hope this is an inadvertent change as the links in that box were sources of valuable information.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */