Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Review - CSB Updates Status of 5 Recommendations – 6-19-24

In addition to adding seven new recommendations yesterday, last week the Chemical Safety Board updated the status of five recommendations, closing all five recommendations. The closed recommendations were:

2021-01-I-TN-R3 - Wacker Polysilicon,

2021-01-I-TN-R4 - Wacker Polysilicon,

2021-01-I-TN-R5 - Wacker Polysilicon,

2021-05-I-TX-R3 - Turn2 Specialty Companies, and

2011-06-I-HI-R8 - National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)

According to the CSB’s Recommendation Status Updates page the Board has issued 997 recommendations over the years with 843 of those recommendations having been closed as of June 19th. This leaves 154 recommendations currently open.


For more information on the closed recommendations, see my article at CFSN Detailed Analysis - https://patrickcoyle.substack.com/p/csb-updates-status-of-5-recommendations - subscription required.


No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */