Monday, November 3, 2008

Reader Comment – 10-31-08

John Honovich, the author of the Video Surveillance ebook that I reviewed last week (see: “Video Surveillance Book – 2nd Edition”), posted a comment on that review. Of course he appreciated the free publicity for this free e-book, but he also had this observation:
“I think you make a very good point about it not providing enough information on design or installation. In the next edition, I will definitely add chapters specific to that. While I talk about design throughout, I definitely need to provide a focused section explaining the basics.”
If John brings the same level of attention and expertise to a basic tutorial on design and installation, the next edition of this book will be even more valuable security managers at high-risk chemical facilities looking to implement their first DHS site security plan.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */