Monday, November 10, 2008

Major Change to Change.gov Web Site

Last Friday I wrote a blog (see: “Office of the President-Elect”) about the website that the Obama transition team had at Change.Gov. Well, this morning when I went back to make my daily check of the site there was a major change. All of the links to issue statements like the one I quoted in Friday’s blog are gone. There is no notice about why the change was made. When I click on the link from my blog to the Homeland Security page it takes me to a page that says: “The page you requested is not available right now.” What is probably happening is that the transition team is updating what was probably a campaign page. I’ll keep an eye on the page and see if anything changes. Polarization While I am writing about this to keep my readers up-to-date about links in my blog, at least one other blogger, WarOfIllusions.WordPress.com, has found the same issue, but is pointing with alarm. This just goes to show that the polarization from the election is still present in the body politic. I was hoping that we could do without that until at least the inauguration.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */