Monday, November 17, 2008

Major Change to Change.gov Web Site – Update 11-17-08

I’m not sure exactly when the ‘Agenda’ pages went back up on the Change.gov website, but I did find the Homeland Security page back at the same URL that it was at last week when I wrote my original blog (see: “Office of the President-Elect”). The page looks the same as the one I reported on in that blog. The page is slightly harder to get to because you have to click on the ‘MORE ISSUES’ link under the Agenda section of the home page to find the complete list of issue pages. This certainly does not seem to be a anti-change conspiracy like some people have alluded to (see: “Major Change to Change.gov Web Site”).

1 comment:

folsäure said...

I wouldn't be surprised if they slapped change.gov together out of whole chunks. I see nothing wrong with doing that, or with the updates Mike Webb seems to take issue with. it's just a PR site right now. If it's May and it's still just a PR site, then we have something to talk about.

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */