Today the House Oversight and Government Reform website published a list of speakers that will testify on Thursday about whistleblower retaliation at the US Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board (CSB). The witness list includes:
• Rafael Moure-Eraso, Chairman, CSB;
• Beth Rosenberg, Former Member, CSB Board;
• Carolyn N. Lerner, Special Counsel;
• Arthur A. Elkins, US EPA IG
• Patrick Sullivan, US EPA AIG
I did finally find a news story from last October about a whistleblower complaint related to the CSB, but it is not clear if that story is related to this hearing. I am hearing rumors that an on-going US EPA IG investigation is turning up all sorts of interesting allegations (no details that I’ve seen). Apparently there have also been allegations of reprisals against CSB employ’s that have cooperated with EPA IG investigators.
More to come, I’m sure.