Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Review - CSB Updates Status of 7 Recommendations – 2-2-25

Yesterday, the Chemical Safety Board updated their web site to reflect changes to the status of seven accident investigation recommendations. Six of the recommendations were closed and one was changed to Open - Acceptable Response or Alternate Response. Changes were approved by the Board on February 2nd, 2024.

The closed recommendations included:

• Kuraray Pasadena Release and Fire – 2018-03-I-TX-R10,

• Kuraray Pasadena Release and Fire – 2018-03-I-TX-R8,

• Kuraray Pasadena Release and Fire – 2018-03-I-TX-R7,

• Evergreen Packaging Paper Mill Fire During Hot Work – 2020-07-I-NC-R1,

• Xcel Energy Company Hydroelectric Tunnel Fire - 2008-01-I-CO-R2,

• TPC Port Neches Explosions and Fire - 2020-02-I-TX-R1

 

For more details about these updates, including the interim update, see my article at CFSN Detailed Analysis - https://patrickcoyle.substack.com/p/csb-updates-status-of-7-recommendations - subscription required.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */