Monday, December 21, 2009

CIKR Webinar Update – 12-21-09

Thanks to the folks at CIPP@news.infracritical.com for updating me about the change that was made in the schedule for this month’s CIKR webinar that was supposed to be held later this afternoon. The DHS CIKR Learning Series website was updated after I had made my regular morning check so I wouldn’t have known about this change until tomorrow. I’m assuming that everyone that was already registered to take part in the webinar was notified by email this morning. Due to the weather conditions in the Washington, DC area, Federal Employees have apparently been given the adult equivalent of a snow day. As a result this afternoon’s webinar (Critical Infrastructure Resiliency: The Next Frontier in Homeland Security) has been postponed until Wednesday, January 6, 3:00-4:00 PM (EST). According to the web site, re-registration is not required.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */