Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Review - CSB Updates Status on 4 Recommendations – 9-23-25

Yesterday, the Chemical Safety Board updated the status of four accident investigation recommendations. Three were changed to “Closed – Acceptable Action” and one was changed to "Open - Unacceptable Response”. The recommendations updated include:

• Evergreen Packaging Paper Mill - 2020-07-I-NC-R7 - Universal Blastco - Closed,

• Evergreen Packaging Paper Mill - 2020-07-I-NC-R8 - Universal Blastco - Closed,

• Arkema Inc. Chemical Plant Fire - 2017-08-I-TX-R5 - Harris County, Texas - Closed, and

• Wacker Polysilicon Chemical Release - 2021-01-I-TN-R7 - Tennessee Division of Occupational Safety & Health - Open

 

For more information about the responses, see my article at CFSN Detailed Analysis - https://patrickcoyle.substack.com/p/csb-updates-status-on-4-recommendations - subscription required.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */