Monday, January 3, 2011

CFSN Web Page Update

Sharp eyed readers will have noticed a change to this blog site this morning. Last night I added a template for the listing of chemical security related legislation being introduced in the 112th Congress. While I fully expect that bills will be introduced this week, it probably won’t be until the upcoming weekend before we actually see printed versions that I will be able to blog about. I’ll try to keep the new legislation page updated on a daily basis, but that may be challenging for the first couple of weeks; I expect to see hundreds of bills introduced in that time frame.

The other page added to the site deals with the rules in development at DHS that may be of interest to the chemical security community. I’ve decided to place a one stop shop page for information on these new and changing regulations. While a lot of this mirrors information available on government web sites, this page will provide a single page source for finding much of that information. It is currently listed as being ‘Under Construction’ I have a few more rules that I have to add to the page, but there is plenty of information currently available on the page.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcomed.

BTW: Some of you may have noticed that there is a ChemicalFacilitySecurityNews.com web site. I maintain that skeleton site to protect the name. Right now all it really does is provide another link to this blog. That may change in the coming year.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */