Thursday, July 3, 2008

Video Surveillance Information

I ran across an interesting article on SecurityInfoWatch.com today about a video surveillance book. As we are getting into the SVA and SSP stages of the CFATS regulation implementation I looked at the article with more than my usual interest. Then I found out that the book was free. The e-book is called "Security Manager's Guide to Video Surveillance" and it is by John Honovich.

I have not had a chance to read the 130+ page book yet. It looks like this will be my long weekend reading assignment. According to the article I did read about the book, it looks like the weekend read will be beneficial.

While I was at it, I checked out the author’s web site. This site is chock full of references about video surveillance technology. It contains links to many manufacturers and system integrators. Even if the book is a complete bust (which I doubt), this site would be worthy of a weekend’s review all on its own.

I should have more on this next week.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */