Friday, May 11, 2018

ISCD Announces Dates and Locations for Regional Meetings


Today the DHS Infrastructure Security Compliance Division (ISCD) announced the dates and locations (city only, not venues) for two of the three regional DHSChemSecurityTalks that I had mentioned last week. There will be no registration fee for these meetings.

The Mid iteration will be conducted on July 19th in Chicago, IL. Registration (no link yet) will open on May 24th.

The West iteration will be conducted on June 27th, in Oakland, CA. Registration (ditto) will open on May 19th.

The East meeting will be announced at a later date. I am hoping for a southern city; preferably Atlanta, but that is not much of a chemical hub, so I guess that it will probably be in New Jersey or Philadelphia.

I expect that we will be seeing more info on the Chemical Sector Regional Events web page next week. I am hoping to hear that these will be web cast.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */