Sunday, September 6, 2009

QHSR Following Up Ideas 09-06-09

As a part of my promised effort to track chemical security related issues, I went back this morning to the QHSR Dialogue to see what had transpired overnight. No communications from readers yet, so I just went back and checked those ideas that I had previously commented upon (no replies to my comments) as well as the idea that I posted yesterday. Finally, I posted a new idea. Controlling Access When I went back this morning to the QHSR Dialogue and found a reply to my earlier idea. It was, as is typical for most of the comments on this site, interesting and intelligent and brought up some points that I glossed over in my earlier comment. Of course, I posted a reply (reader’s from this blog should not be surprised at that). If you want to see the discussion, go to the QHSR. Interdicting Threats I posted a new idea dealing with the interdiction of attacks at high-risk chemical facilities. Long-time readers of this blog will recognize the concepts outlined in this proposed idea. Stop by and add your insights. Reader’s Ideas Once again, I would like to challenge my readers to participate in the QHSR Dialogue. This is an historic opportunity to become personally involved in the development of public policy at one of the largest departments of the United States government. Don’t let it pass you by.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */