Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Improving Transportation Security

Over at NationalJournal.com they have a feature where they conduct a week long discussion by a wide variety of transportation experts about a single question. This week the question is “How can we improve transportation security”. When I checked the site yesterday morning the first three commentors focused on what has been done for passenger security, but I would bet that there will be discussion of freight security issues. I’ll be checking the site periodically during the week to see what the experts have to say about freight security issues. Needless to say I’ll comment here when appropriate. I do urge anyone with any connection to transportation security to follow the discussion as well. While I expect that the greatest part of the discussion will cover passenger security issues, reflecting the current focus of the transportation security, the discussion will likely mirror what the focus of government regulatory efforts will be.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */