Sunday, December 15, 2013

Short Takes – 12-15-13

TWITVERSATIONS (click on my tag link):

‏@jadamcrain @pjcoyle @SCADAhacker @ICSCERT Certainly didn't seem discontinued when I downloaded the trial software off their website this summer ;)

@pjcoyle @PatrickCMiller Nice write up nothing about security though.

@pjcoyle Ominious search at my blog site - "Fake DHS Inspector at BASF" - Anyone hear anything?


@pjcoyle @PatrickCMiller And not a cyber in the bunch....


@pjcoyle Former Graniteville millworkers still needed for lung testing | The Augusta Chronicle http://chronicle.augusta.com/node/569894#.UqdCm7MSSRQ.twitter …


Cybersecurity Information

There were two interesting documents submitted as part of the comments posted to the NIST Preliminary Cybersecurity Framework web site this last week. I noted them in passing in my blog post yesterday but they deserve a little more complete mention. Unfortunately I don’t I have time for a complete review, so here are their links; they look interesting.


No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */