Sunday, November 12, 2023

CFSN Production Milestone

This post marks the 1000th blog post here for this year, kind of a magic number for bloggers. That, combined with the 585 blog posts over on my Substack site, CFSN Detailed Analysis, makes this, hands-down, my most prolific year as a writer to date. A lot of that is due to the contentious nature of the House in the 118th Congress, they have provided lots of fodder for these blogs.

 

Unfortunately, my third blog, Future ICS Security News, has suffered this year (with only six posts) because of the attention I have paid to these two sites. I have enjoyed writing those fictional pieces, but I am in the process of re-evaluating whether or not I will continue that blog.

Writers are not supposed to complain (or maybe ‘brag’ is the better word) about the amount of work that goes into our output, but I do spend a great deal of time researching and writing these posts. I do not do advertising on my site (other than the link to my wife’s Etsy site), so for the most part my writing production is free. If you want to support my continued efforts, please consider subscribing to my Substack site. In addition to the more detailed reporting on that site, you also receive a near-daily listing of the publications on this blog, and my other occasional outside writing projects.

As always, feel free to drop a comment on any of my blog posts. I enjoy the feedback and they frequently trigger additional blog posts. If you have a topic that you would like me to consider here, or if you want me to provide writing support to your organization, feel free to contact me at PJCoyle@aol.com

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */