Tuesday, April 4, 2023

CSB Takes Action on Five Recommendations – 3-30-23

Yesterday, without fanfare or notice, the Chemical Safety Board announced that they had taken action on five recommendations that the Board had made as the result of investigations concluded by the Board. Those actions include:

• ExxonMobil Torrance Refinery Explosion, 2015-02-I-CA-R9, Closed – Acceptable Action,

• BP America (Texas City) Refinery Explosion, 2005-04-I-TX-R6b, Closed – Acceptable Action,

• West Fertilizer Explosion and Fire, 2013-02-I-TX-R3, Open – Acceptable Response or Alternate Response

• Donaldson Enterprises, Inc. Fatal Fireworks Disassembly Explosion and Fire, 2011-06-I-HI-R11, Closed – Acceptable Action

• Chevron Refinery Fire, 2012-3-I-CA-R32, Open – Acceptable Response or Alternate Response,

NOTE: The links above are to last week’s action notices not the actual recommendations.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */