Tuesday, July 10, 2018

ISCD Updates CFATS Knowledge Center – 07-10-18


Today the DHS Infrastructure Security Compliance Division (ISCD) updated their Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) Knowledge Center. This was an update to the page layout and appearance; no new information was added.

I have done a quick check and all of the old functionality that I have been using on the site remains and I have not discovered any neat new tools. The appearance has certainly changed and it shows Version # 3.0.00, so something was done. I am not a big fan of change for changes sake, but this is prettier.

I have one minor typography complaint. There is nothing that sets off the links in the text (other than the fact that they are URLs), so it is not quick and easy to find the links. Again, a very minor (and perhaps idiosyncratic) complaint.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */