Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blog Problems

I apologize for the inconveince some readers may have had today here on the blog site. Only the latest posting has been available because of a code problem. I had been adding a script to place a Digg(R) tool at the bottom of each post. Apparently Digg.com did there much anticipated update today and that tool no longer worked. Unfortunately, the code at the end of each post prevented the remainder of the page from loading.

I have removed that script from the latest links allowing readers to load the starting page for the blog as usual. It will take some time to go back and remove the script from past posts so there may continue to be problems when you link to an older post. You may not be able to post comments to some of those posts.

I will get this corrected as soon as possible. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */