Saturday, January 27, 2018

DHS Updates PCII Web Page


Earlier this week DHS updated their Protected Critical Infrastructure Information (PCII) Program web page; providing an imbedded video describing the PCII program. There appears to be a glitch in the video. It locks up at about (±15 seconds) 2-minutes in and I can no longer access (I get a “Could not Connect” warning; ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR) a number of .gov web sites from the open browser (CHROME) window. I can access the same web sites from either a new browser window or by restarting the browser until I run the video. The video also locks up when I view it with FIREFOX, but I do not have problems accessing those .gov sites (though I do get certificate warnings on the PCII site and other .gov sites).

You might want to be careful viewing this video.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */