Yesterday the DHS ICS-CERT updated two control system security advisories for products from Moxa and Siemens.
This update provides information on an advisory that was originally issued on December 1st, 2016. The new information includes:
• New affected version information for all affected products;
• Adds two new devices (NPort 6000, and NPort 6110);
• Removes one previous listed device series (NPort 6x50 series); and
• Adds mitigation measure for newly listed device series (NPort 6000 series).
This update provides information on an advisory that was originally issued November 22nd, 2016. The new information includes:
• Updates affected version information for CP 443-1;
• Added link to update for CP 443-1; and
• Removed work around information for CP 443-1