Last week the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) updated their “Actions to Improve Chemical Facility Safety and Security” web site with a notice that EO 13650 Working Group had completed a number of new initiatives. Those initiatives included:
• The Working Group published Executive Order 13650 Regulatory Programs Overview
• The Working Group developed the Regulatory Frequent or Critical Violations resource
• OSHA and EPA published Fact Sheet: The Importance of Root Cause Analysis During Incident Investigation
• OSHA published Fact Sheet: The Use of Metrics in Process Safety Management (PSM) Facilities
• OSHA and EPA published the Process Safety Management and Risk Management Plan Comparison Tool
The links in that notice all go to the same place, the EO 13650 “Completed Actions: Modernizing Policies and Regulations” web page. That page further provides links to the following useful fact sheets and program information:
There is also a link to the EPA’s Substance Registry Services web page. This page allows for a single source search capability for a wide variety of Federal resources about chemical health, safety and security information for by chemical name or CAS number.