Yesterday the DHS Office of Operation Coordination and Planning published a meeting notice in the Federal Register (78 FR 70631-70632) for a teleconference to be held by the Homeland Security Information Network Advisory Committee (HSINAC) on December 17th. The meeting will be open to the public either by telephone or via HSIN Connect, an online web-conferencing tool.
The agenda for the meeting includes:
HSIN Program Update, including:
• New hires;
• New development contract;
• New outreach contract, and
• Budget/Investment requirements.
HSIN Optimization and Development Vision, including:
• Improving system performance and service operations;
• Interoperability and Federation;
• Large list user validation;
• New development environment; and
• DHS suspicious activity reporting.
The Committee is expected to vote on: