Tuesday, June 4, 2013

CSSS Agenda

I was notified today by Brian Hyer, my public affairs point of contact at NPPD that DHS was having some technical issues updating their 2013 Chemical Sector Security Summit web page. He provided this alternative web page that provides the latest information about the Summit; including a link to the Agenda.

Even this temporary page is having some link issues. The link to the registration page is not correct. I have just verified that the SOCMA provided link still works and there are some significant differences in the URLs from the two sources; use the SOCMA link.


Still no word about the possibility of NPPD web casting some of the presentations. I guess I’ll just have to start lobbying for web casts of next year’s CSSS; if there is one.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */