Friday, April 22, 2011

Reader Comment – DHS Web Site Mistakes

Readers noted an odd post on this site yesterday addressed to a specific, un-named reader. That reader had submitted a comment earlier this week and, after they pushed the submit button, realized that they had included identifying information in the comment. For whatever reason (I have my suspicions) the submitter wanted to remain anonymous and contacted me to see if I would remove the identifying information. This posting was the only way I had of contacting the individual.

The individual concerned has responded by re-submitting the comment by appending it to my ‘personal message’ posting. It points out some inconsistencies in some of the information provided on one of the CFATS web sites. Anyone involved in the CFATS program ought to take the short time necessary to review the information.

While the corrections suggested might seem to be relatively minor, they do directly address the clarity of the information provided. There are enough inherently confusing things about CFATS that any additional clarity is a good thing.

I’m not entirely sure why my CVI blog (where the comment was originally posted) inspired this comment, but I’m happy to share their attention to detail in the hopes of providing additional clarity about the CFATS program.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */