Friday, July 24, 2009

Reader Comment – 07-22-09 RISI

Wednesday John Cusimano of exida left a comment about an earlier post on the ‘birth’ of RISI. He pointed out that I failed to acknowledge the role of Mark Fabro of Lofty Perch. My apologies to Mark and all of the folks involved with RISI. John also took the opportunity to ask us to “Please check the website [link added] regularly as, especially over the next few months, we expect things to be very dynamic.” While I certainly look forward to reporting on developments at RISI, especially sharing any developing information on the control system security incidents, I urge any of my readers that work with control systems to track the site and their reports. And most importantly, Please REPORT CONTROL SYSTEM INCIDENTS.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */